Keeping our athletes and employees safe at Tumble Techs Gymnastics is a priority. Social distance and please STAY HOME if you do not feel well.
Below are the policies we are following to keep everyone safe. We are following the NJ guidance for Youth Sports, New Jersey Ordnances, and the CDC guidelines. These guidelines could change pending updates from the CDC or the NJ Department of Health.
- If you are not feeling well STAY HOME!
- If you have been exposed to anyone with covid you must quarantine for 10 days from the date of contact (6ft for 15 minutes) or 7 days from contact with a negative test result for covid. Fully vaccinated or those had covid in the past 3 months are exempt. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
- If you test positive for covid, you must notify us and isolate according to the CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/isolation.html
- Masks are optional for all members, coaches, and spectators.
- By nature gymnastics requires spotting of athletes by coaches. While the coaches will be mindful of their contact with students, spotting may be necessary as a safety precaution.
- Spacer spots will be used inside the gym to mark 6ft distance. Instructors will encourage social distancing by utilizing more stations and less circuit based class management (stay at your station and then call switch instead of constantly following each other to stations which could cause back ups and lines). We are a 33,000 square foot facility and by nature our equipment is 6 ft or more apart.
- Hand washing time will be added and implemented to our curriculum and possibly several times throughout training if necessary (athlete touches face, athlete coughs, sneezes etc.. they will be sent to wash hands). Hand sanitizer is provided and hand washing is encouraged.
- Bathrooms, floors, carpets, doorknobs, cubbies, countertops, etc. will be disinfected regularly. The gym space is fogged with disinfectant regularly.
We all must remain vigilant and follow proper social distancing guidelines. If we all work together we can begin adding a sense of normalcy in a safe setting.
Check out this video of our deep cleaning process.