Keeping our athletes and employees safe at Tumble Techs Gymnastics is a priority. Social distance and please STAY HOME if you do not feel well.
Below are the policies we are following to keep everyone safe. We are following the NJ guidance for Youth Sports, New Jersey Ordnances, and the CDC guidelines. These guidelines could change pending updates from the CDC or the NJ Department of Health.
- If you are not feeling well STAY HOME!
- If you are UNVACCINATED and in contact with a covid positive person (contact of 6 ft for longer than 15 minutes), you must quarantine for 14 days. You can lessen this quarantine by following the CDC guidelines: quarantining for 10 days and receiving a negative COVID test after day 5. If you are VACCINATED and exposed to COVID, you do not need to quarantine but you must wear a mask for 14 days after contact. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- If you test positive for covid, you must notify us and isolate according to the CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- Masks are OPTIONAL for all members, coaches, and spectators.
- By nature gymnastics requires spotting of athletes by coaches. While the coaches will be mindful of their contact with students, spotting may be necessary as a safety precaution.
- Spacer spots will be used inside the gym to mark 6ft distance. Instructors will encourage social distancing by utilizing more stations and less circuit based class management (stay at your station and then call switch instead of constantly following each other to stations which could cause back ups and lines). We are a 33,000 square foot facility and by nature our equipment is 6 ft or more apart.
- Hand washing time will be added and implemented to our curriculum and possibly several times throughout training if necessary (athlete touches face, athlete coughs, sneezes etc.. they will be sent to wash hands). Hand sanitizer is provided and hand washing is encouraged.
- Bathrooms, floors, carpets, doorknobs, cubbies, countertops, etc. will be disinfected regularly. The gym space is fogged with disinfectant regularly.
We all must remain vigilant and follow proper social distancing guidelines. If we all work together we can begin adding a sense of normalcy in a safe setting.
CDC - How To Prevent Getting Sick
What is the current quarantine time for our athletes during high COVID-19 activity levels?
If your child tests positive for COVID, the quarantine is 10 days. The NJDOH indicates that school districts and similar places should continue to follow the 10 day rule. Quarantine for unvaccinated close contacts is 10 days. Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 are exempt from quarantine if they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within 90 days of their positive test date.
Check out this video of our deep cleaning process.